[GeoStL] Re: Barb's in the hospital

  • From: "Thomas Whelan" <twhelansr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 05:56:21 -0600

PT is very important.
If Barb needs any motivation (discipline) related to her PT.
Let me know. Ho Ho
Tom
  From: rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:02:06 -0600

  Bob,

  Did they just do the surgery today and she starts PT tomorrow? Not much time
for recouping, is there.

  Tell her we hope she gets out and about soon and can start enjoying the new
knee.

  So I guess that leaves you at home with no adult supervision? That could be
dangerous!

  Rich