[GeoStL] Re: Barb's in the hospital

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:16:23 -0600

Yes I'm at home without any "adult supervision".  Can't you tell!!!Bob
 From: rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Barb's in the hospital
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:02:06 -0600

Bob,

Did they just do the surgery today and she starts PT tomorrow? Not much
time for recouping, is there.

Tell her we hope she gets out and about soon and can start enjoying the new
knee.

So I guess that leaves you at home with no adult supervision? That could be
dangerous!

Rich