[GeoStL] Re: Banned user

  • From: MutherAndSun <mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

I know Roy (Cav Scout) and talked to him about his 3 month suspension.  He
tried to place a series of caches as "Kentucky Spirit Quest" with a note on the
description that they were not part of another series with a similar name.  He
was told he could not name his caches the same as those already in the field.
This started a debate between the local reviewer and Cav Scout and it was
turned over to Groundspeak.  Based on previous problems between Roy and the
local reviewers, the result was a 3 month ban.  He's locked out of his profile
and his own caches.  He couldn't disable them if he wanted to.

-Tracy