[GeoStL] Banjos and Brass

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 14:58:45 -0500

Several of us geocachers are going to the Wildwood Banquet Center at 6702 Old
HW 21 in Barnhart this Friday night to eat and listen to the band Banjos and
Brass.  They play old rag time music, the kind you would hear on and old paddle
boat.  Barb and I were there last Friday night and the food was excellent and
of course the band was great.  They were featured on Channel 2 and 11.  Last
Friday night it was a buffet for about $14 and this Friday I only know that
they will be serving Chicken and Dumplings.  The price includes all your drinks
(soda, tea, lemonade...)  and of course the band.  Anyone that would like to
join us is welcome.  They play from 6-9pm.  We'll probably be there about 6pm.

Here is a link to hear them play and see what they look like.
http://banjosandbrass.yolasite.com/  Hope to see you there.
Bob Pratt
BBD1

PS:  They also play at the Road House in Webster Groves on Wed night.