[GeoStL] Back!

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:53:52 -0800 (PST)

-
Hey guys and gals,

Finally got back from Omaha and would you believe I
had NO time to even hunt one cache. I was so
disappointed. I had pulled 68 caches with maps etc and
was hoping to do at least 20 or so but it was not
meant to be....there are some real nice caches in the
area though from what I was reading and most of them
are ammo boxes with sprinkings of tupperware and
virtuals thrown in....Maybe someday I will get back
....ah well I finally plowed through all 200+ emails
and have caught back up with the groups
happenings....congrats to all who passed milestones
and Bruce you can tell us ...you really are Superman
in disguise right???? 43 caches in one day...WOW I am
exhausted just thinking about it.

Well see you all later

Dan (Thunder)

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......