[GeoStL] Re: Babylon menu

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:13:06 -0600

-
No, I read that one, which is where I saw that the drinks were required.

It is just a pet peeve I have concerning that type of thing. Drinks are
dirt cheap. The margin on the drinks, whether there or Mickey D's makes
up a lot of the profit and is where the slosh is that makes it
profitable to offer "meal deals" that involve them. Anyway, it does
occur to me that Mike may have thought I was talking about him rather
than the restaurant. It was not that at all, and if he took it that way,
I apologize.

Bernie Ver Hey wrote:
> -
> I guess you only read half of your emails. I immediately followed with the
> menu after mentioning the 99 cent burger.  Bernie

from this