[GeoStL] B2K; Open note to Bruce

  • From: "glenn l nash" <glennnash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:12:35 -0800

-
OK, at the risk of going out on a limb (again):

Many things motivate us,  the need to stay busy, the need to meet a self
imposed goal & the desire not to disappoint others could be a few of the more
popular motivators.

With respect with the goal of 2000 finds in just 18 mos. I hope the "desire not
to disappoint" isn't one of the reasons pushing to get this done ASAP. I fear
that we may be applying a little too much pressure to get this done on the
original time schedule.  I hope that I am not alone in thinking that 2000 will
come in its own time, on its own schedule and if you want to spent a little
more time with family right now, that would be MORE than fine with us.

It is looking like there are more than a few factors that are complicating
getting this goal done by this W/E,  the iffy weather, still a few more caches
to find and time needed with family.

Bottom line, there  is no real need to get this done on any time schedule OR on
our account, spend as much time as you care to up north and we can do the big
hike whenever it happens. It will be special whenever it is.

comments? Am i off on a tangent? (again)

respectfully,

gln