[GeoStL] Re: Assault on Slabtown Cave cache

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 20:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys and Gals,

Thunder and family are  indeed back from vacation
....just pulled in tonight about 3 hours ago and was
trying desperately to catch up on my email....I have
not had a chance to check out the caches to make sure
they are in good shape....but I can tommorrow morning
if you are planning on coming to Rolla....Bob ...send
me an email at thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx and I will see
if I can help you with Part 3 of the message
cache....gowaddle had no trouble finding it ....but if
there is a problem I can walk it tommorrow as well to
make sure of the calculations etc. ....when do you all
think you might be coming through Rolla ....I would
love to join you for Slabtown or Rockadoodle and walk
along on the Rolla caches?  There is another that I
tried to find and have never had a chance to get back
to north of Rolla that you might be interested in....

Let me know

Dan (Thunder)

http://health.yahoo.com