[GeoStL] Re: Arrived late to Daryl & Daryl

  • From: Michael Chambers <michaelc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA Geocaching List <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 23:27:00 -0600

-
Day Two - I only had a couple of hours to spare today, but I was able to bushwhack A, B, & C. And yes, I did take the side trip as well, but not until after I'd arrived at C and tried to figure out D. This evening at home I got everything together, and my brain had warmed up, and then D wasn't so difficult. Hopefully next weekend I'll finish this thing (then I still need to finish Choices and Have GPS, Will Travel). The photos from the group outing are great. I saw a couple of sights today that made me wish I had a camera with me as well.

Strider - Thanks for the hints. Believe me, I've been taking copious notes. I don't want to have to back track for anything.

Leanman

Right now my plans are to go back to try to finish Daryl and Daryl tomorrow about mid morning. We'll see if I make it. I hope that all who went today had a great time. I'll just have to meet you all some other time. Maybe at Bruce's 2,000th!

Leanman

From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 01:42:14 EST
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Arrived late to Daryl & Daryl

Hi Leanman, Just a word of warning, make notes of everything pertaining to the waypoints. This is an RGS cache, and there are no small clues. Anything can be a key point towards solving this combination of waypoints. We got careless and it almost meant a trip back to the start.

Strider