[GeoStL] Re: April 21 Al Foster Bike ride/caching

  • From: Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:57:46 -0700 (PDT)

-
Bouncing the invitation to all once again.  Let us
know if you are planning on joining us.

----------------
OK.  Here is what I am planning.

Date - April 21
Time - 9:30 am
Location - Meet at Sherman Beach Trail Head cache
(GCVH6V), I believe there is a parking lot here as
well.
What - Bike and Cache (25 caches?) Al Foster Trail

As long as it is not raining or very cold, we plan on
being there.  My plan is to bike to the Glencoe end of
the trail and look for caches along the way and then
return to Sherman Beach looking for caches as well.

If people want to hit a few caches on Zombie Road as
well, than I am up for that also.  If Didg can make it
and can bring the trailer and grill, than Zombie  Dogs
may be nice as well.

Let me know if you are planning on making the ride.  I
will keep track and as it gets closer, post who plans
on attending.

Jeff & Cindy
JC_Geo