[GeoStL] Anyone want to help me get my 500th?

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:19:37 -0700

-

I am 9 finds away from 500.  I would really like to make Cesar Cat's Box
(GCNNGA) number 500.  It is too far from metro to get me there easily though.
I have the code figured out, but will need to find the key TB.  There is one in
B2K Congratulatory Cache (GCE074).  These two caches are in hard bushwhacks I
believe, but I am an expert on Poison Ivy and have plenty of tea tree oil to
fend off chiggers and could keep us relatively safe.  I would also assit with
gas.

Any interested parties, please feel free to enthusiatically say YES YES YES!

I am free most days except Fridays and Saturdays.  This coming up Wednesday I
have an appointment and couldn't cache until afternoon.

I will be waiting with baited breath... whatever that means.

Stephen