[GeoStL] Re: Any clues??

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 10:20:14 -0500

-
:) I am absolutely terrible at puzzles and things but sometimes it clicks.

I figured the canada cache 1st and then was able to figure out the Kansas one. Pretty clever. (At least i think i fugured it out. I dont think I am going to give it a test run to find out tho.

glenn
gps still missing.

At 10:11 AM 8/5/2005, you wrote:
-
I googled "fenced in puzzles" and got quite a list of sites offereing
"fenced in, an IQ puzzle".  I don't have time to investigate them, but maybe
this is a variation on one of those games.  Otherwise, I'm as clueless as I
usually am.

I printed the puzzle and may ponder it next week while I'm sitting on my
condo balcony looking out at the Gulf of Mexico....but then again, maybe
not.

Susan, who has a bad case of vacation fever