[GeoStL] Re: Another possible location

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:54:58 -0500

-
Sounds like a lot of fun!=20

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tklnhl & kyd
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 9:44 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Another possible location

-
Pssst.  Mariel you're talking to yourself. :+)

I think it sounds like a good place. Kyd just took a Fossil class at Flo
Valley and would love it there.
Oh wait. I forgot -- whenever it is, we won't be there -- we're busy
that day. We're ALWAYS busy  that day.

On the other hand, we (as in my family "We") are having a hayride and
bonfire October 7 outside of Owensville, MO and plan on inviting
everyone here, there. There are several new caches in the town of
Owensville (we even have plans to maybe put out two new ones too).  It's
also about 20 miles from Cuba and Sullivan and would a be chance to grab
some of the new ones out  that way. We're going to try  and set up a few
things on our property for the kids to do/hunt for that weekend.
Everyone is welcome and you're also welcome to camp - tents, trailers,
whatever.  We sort of potluck it or you can bring your normal picnic
food. You're welcome to bring ATVS, bikes etc, just .. well ..  no
four-legged friends. We have a local "old-dude"=20
country band that plays in the afternoon/early evening and then sit
around a bonfire all night.

Think about it.

Nancy