[GeoStL] Re: Another possible location

  • From: "Tim" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:04:45 -0500

-
There have been several other offers to host the fall picnic.
The officer's are trying to decided how to handle this event since there
have been so many offers. We will try to make decision this week.

Personally I think October is not a good month for the fall picnic. October
28 is the only weekend that SLAGA does not have something going on so I
think we need to try to keep it open.

Thanks
Tim