[GeoStL] Re: Another possible location

  • From: "Mariel Leggett" <m.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:57:34 -0500

-
Forgot to mention, if I could get either a thumbs up or down by Friday I
would greatly appreciate it! :)  Also, if we select 10/28 for the picnic
we can have a pumpkin decorating contest... I don't trust some of you
w/knives... ;) and maybe bobbing for micros (just kidding) doesn't that
sound like fun???
Mariel