[GeoStL] Re: Another milestone

  • From: pntball <pntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 05:02:29 -0800 (PST)

-
hey you forgot about me pntball for completing private
snuffy on the first of the year and also my 100th.rgs
you are lucky lildevil is going to do number 99 at
mail order of webster groves then we are off to do
daryl and daryl for the 100th i hope.took her a while
to get their but we are finally at the mark.now off to
200 i guess.pntball
--- GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Brawny Bear just topped 100 today.
>
> And lildevilndskies is close behind with 98.
>
> Good job to both of you.

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......