[GeoStL] Re: Another interesting forum thread.

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 23:10:59 -0500

oops.....
A forum note

----------------------------
I frown heavily on any form of abuse of the Geocaching.com web site. Groundspeak has the right to take action against such abuse, such as locking cache listings and banning users if it comes to that.

Does that answer your question? Let me know if I need to be more direct.

At 11:00 PM 5/18/2005, Glenn wrote:
-
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=98578

Seems pretty bogus to me to log non-sanctioned caches at a non sanctioned "event" on a groundspeak page. If it were up to me, I would delete the caches, all the logs and delete all the accounts for abusing the groundspeak services and invite the folks to log their bogus logs on Naviacache.

But it is not up to me and I bet nothing is ever done about such tom foolery. Stinky, stinky, stinky.

Glenn

JPEG image