[GeoStL] Another great afternoon.

  • From: "P ekey" <pkekey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:45:20 -0500

What a beautiful day for geocaching. Brought my friend who is interested in
using this as a teaching tool, and her daughter. We had a great time. And they
even found the Davidson Memorial cache before I could locate it. I think we
have some new enthusiasts here. Also went to Cane Creek, Savage Beast, and
Gravois Creek, all easy finds. It was just enough to let them get comfortable
using the gps and whet their appetites for another hunt. As soon as their
account is set up on geocaching.com, I'll steer them to the SLAGA page as well.

Pam E. (Tribble 157)