[GeoStL] Another good restaurant and answer to Glenn

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 20:12:40 -0800 (PST)

-
Glenn,

  I agree that a list of places to eat and visit besides caching places...maybe
even the best or cheapest places to stay for an over weekend trip would all be
good for the mogeo site or even the SLAGA page. How about a list of willing
contacts in an area...say with a phone number in case of questions or help?

  Also I want to add a restaurant to the growing list:

  Krieger's Sport's Bar on Dorsett near the junction of Dorsett and
McKelvey....they have one of the best Cajun Pastas I have tasted in a while and
the prices were not altogether that bad either.

  Dan

  PS: I am putting together a list of all the restaurants people have sent and
can send it to you or whomever would like it.
Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
All this local restaurant talk is great and while it "seems" not
geocaching related it surely is. I have been wanting to to put together
some "about" pages. About STL, KC ect.. and include places for out of
towners to eat, stay, camp, cache and just anything else I could think
of that would help folks that were from out of town. When we go to KC,
having a list of the locals "favorite places" sure would be handy.

With the new Mogeo makeover underway, this might be a good time to put
these together on a list. Yum. a restaurant list.

NOW what I need to figure out is which of these places can host
35-40 people at one time on a saturday evening, preferably without
shutting down the place.

Oh yea, Penny's BBQ just off Baless Rd. in south county is great too.

glenn