[GeoStL] Re: Another Thank You

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:04:19 -0600

-
Susan, I certainly did not leave out Rich. I thanked all the staff in one of my logs. He did a ton of work behind the scenes, as did Mike and his boss, and does deserve a special thank you. In case you didn't read my log, thanks Rich. Thanks to all again. Bernie

Susan Ring wrote:

In all the thanks you's that I've read so far in the MIGC logs and here on
the newsgroup, I think we left somebody out, so:

THANKS RICH,

for doing all that computer stuff,  keeping track of all those waypoints,
sending us all the loc files and probably wearing out your fingers at the
keyboard and the mouse.  Since I'm somewhat lagging behind in computer
skills, I am especially impressed by all you did for the event.

Susan