[GeoStL] Re: Another SLAGA are Geocacher at 5000 finds

  • From: "Laura DeWeese" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 20:59:45 -0500

-
WOW!!  Congratulations!!

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Weymouth
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 5:44 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Another SLAGA are Geocacher at 5000 finds

-
Here is the log for Mean Gene's #5000

October 6 by Mean Gene (5014 found)
Caching with Roelsch on a hot, bug infested day on my
way to cache #5000. I do not think roelsch and the
Rooter were trying real hard on this one to let me get
the find but I spotted the geouflage from a distance
and then the cache. This was my cache #5000 and the
first time I got two millennia milestones in the same
calendar year. After a brief celebration we got
serious again and went back to the important business
of finding caches. Took nothing and left nothing. Good
job. Thanks, JestisFam, for placing this cache. - Mean
Gene and the Rooter, St. Louis MO

Not sure if Mean Gene frequents the freelists, but
just in case...  CONGRATS on 5000!