[GeoStL] Another SLAGA are Geocacher at 5000 finds

  • From: Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:43:39 -0700 (PDT)

-
Here is the log for Mean Gene's #5000

October 6 by Mean Gene (5014 found)
Caching with Roelsch on a hot, bug infested day on my
way to cache #5000. I do not think roelsch and the
Rooter were trying real hard on this one to let me get
the find but I spotted the geouflage from a distance
and then the cache. This was my cache #5000 and the
first time I got two millennia milestones in the same
calendar year. After a brief celebration we got
serious again and went back to the important business
of finding caches. Took nothing and left nothing. Good
job. Thanks, JestisFam, for placing this cache. ? Mean
Gene and the Rooter, St. Louis MO

Not sure if Mean Gene frequents the freelists, but
just in case...  CONGRATS on 5000!