[GeoStL] Re: Another Remote Cache???

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:39:37 -0700 (PDT)

yep that looks familliar.... Now another question... When I see cache pages
that have a link or a download to a Garmin Mapsource file, why cant I download
it?  I have Garmin Mapsource, but I cant click on the link, nor right click and
save as... I always get an error message "Internet Explorere can not download
the page, it may be down try again later" and I get that every time, for the
past few months now, and have tried it on Multiple cache pages

Brian Yonke <byonke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:How about this one?  Myotis 100 (Irish
Wilderness) cache .

Brian
Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK if my Backpacking trip is a success (I am choosing Proffit mountain first
cause I know the area well enough), and I feel comfortable with it, I want to
plan another backpack trip...

when looking through cache pages a while back, I saw one, I think it was a
multi, and when you are done with it, you will have walked like 20 miles
(probably exaggerartting - or not).  But I forgot what cache that was.

If something like that in this area sounds familiar, please let me know.

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

http://mail.yahoo.com