[GeoStL] Re: And this is good publicity?

  • From: Know Future <know_future@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 22:18:28 -0500

No, I think this is an important issue that should be resolved. Civilly
would be nice, but resolved all the same. Where do we go "off list" to
discuss? I say skip the sarcasm and threats and try to solve the issue.

Know Future

On Sun, 8 May 2005 20:10:51 -0700 (PDT) Sara Gomer
<outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Hmmm...........this looks real good.  As many of you know from past
searches everything that goes through this email list is also part of a
public webpage.   I've often search for things on Google and came up with
links to our freelist.

Now how do you think all this Blue Monkey/Bad Karma stuff is going to
look to potential new cachers who watched L&O tonight and are going to be
heading to the net to search for info on geocaching and stumble across
the arguments going on here.

Bottom line someone made a decision regardless of weather it was right or
wrong and obviously many people (myself included) disagreed with it.  Now
can we please all act like responsible adults and take this off list if
anyone feels the need to continue the arguments and threats.  The bottom
line is that none of this belongs in a public forum and the fact that the
were taken should have been addressed to Glen privately and not addressed
in a public forum.

I hate to think about what kind of impression tonight's postings have
made on any potential new cachers.

OL79
http://mail.yahoo.com

JURA BAR QBBE PYBFRF NABGURE QBBE BCRAF