[GeoStL] Re: Ammo Boxes as cache containers

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 20:39:04 -0600

-
If that is the case then the local parks are overriding what the director of the program has told us and is changing the rules as they see fit locally. The state regs do not prohibit ammo boxes. We were told specifically that they were OK when we met with Barbara Wilson at the SLAGA picnic.

When New caches are approved by the parks, they will either OK the cache setup or not i guess.

At 07:19 PM 12/27/2003, Tim & Pam wrote:

When we talked to Jennifer at Babler she told us they didn't want ammo boxes in there park.
Tim