[GeoStL] Re: Ammo Box Question

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:08:22 -0500

Hey Jen,

See if you can get a skunk to spray it for you.  I'm pretty sure you won't have
any more problems with that smell you're talking about. lol.
Sorry, couldn't resist.  As was already said, if it's the gasket, you won't be
able to get rid of the smell short of removing  the gasket, which defeats the
purpose of the water-tight container.  I'd second the suggestion on the baking
soda, but I have my doubts that it will do much good.
Good luck.

Gale