[GeoStL] Re: Always another question

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 07:10:27 -0500

Libby:  You have to live where your computer says you live.  Pack your bags and
bring a good jacket.  It has been great caching with you.  Hope you get back in
town once in a while.

BBD1,  Bob

From: gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Always another question
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 04:36:26 -0230

I just ran a couple of PG's and got numbers in the mileage column that are some
4000 miles incorrect. Seriously. A cache that is 1.4 miles from here shows as
4224 miles NW. Must be out there past Alaska somewhere.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I am breaking in a new laptop and just
downloaded GSAK.

Thanks if you can help. If not I will contact GC.com

Libby
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Mobile2_042009