[GeoStL] Re: Alton, IL

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:20:35 -0600

I archived it a while back:

Since you asked and since when Rock Springs Park was closed for the holiday
light show I just let people email me the coordinates for the second part, I
will let you do the same.  You can go ahead and log it if you figure out the
coordinates for the second part and email me the coordinates.

It was a good cache with lots of finds, I was just trying to reduce the
number of caches I had and open it up for someone else.