[GeoStL] Re: Alton Group Hunt

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 09:47:06 -0600

-
  Glenn, you won't be able to do L&C, it is closed. That old guy died from
food poisoning from eating at the Whitmond. Just kidding. Judi and I eat
there once or twice a year. We like it. I heard there was a big change at
thebrig cache, but the person could not remember what it was.  Bernie
Glenn wrote: - Jo just said that she wants to go "See the Eagles in Alton" I
didnt even know that there was a football game in Alton today. This looks
like Bernies selection is a pretty good list to pick from if we get up that
way and if we decide to do a little trinket box hunting. Eating Lunch at the
Whitmond hotel is always fun... If anyone has been there at lunch time and
remembers the old guy that has eaten lunch there for the last 30 years.....
Iheard that he died a while back. <sigh>, a local landmark has lost a local
landmark. <perk> "Brissles Brig" is still one I havent done up that way.
Maybe I will have a chance to get out and roam around a little bit. :-) It
might be a nice day. Good luck to all the folks making their way do visit
theDaryls. You will need it. Dont forget the Phone a friend numbers. :-)
Merry New years to everyone. I am working on my NY resolutions but havent
gotten around to them yet. Best summed up with...
http://www.pickledbeast.com/pcs/songs/motivational_problem.mp3[1] glenn At
09:40 AM 12/30/2004, Bernie wrote: - I'm planning on doing the following
caches New Years Eve in the following order. KF6D H90K BB6B JBFJ ECC KKQH
GAPW G6E9 HJM1 I would love to have some company. If interested meet me at
the first cache at 8AM or join in down the road. My cell phone 636-485-3615.
Post if interested. I will quit caching around 3PM so I can be back home at
areasonable hour to rest up for the evenings celebration. Bernie Happykraut
Subject field

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.pickledbeast.com/pcs/songs/motivational_problem.mp3
   2 Http://WWW.GeoStL.com