[GeoStL] Re: Alton Group Hunt

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 08:55:35 -0600

-
Jo just said that she wants to go "See the Eagles in Alton" I didnt even
know that there was a football game in Alton today.

This looks like Bernies selection is a pretty good list to pick from if we
get up that way and if we decide to do a little trinket box hunting.

Eating Lunch at the Whitmond hotel is always fun... If anyone has been
there at lunch time and remembers the old guy that has eaten lunch there
for the last 30 years.....   I heard that he died a while back. <sigh>,  a
local landmark has  lost a local landmark.

<perk>  "Brissles Brig" is still one I havent done up that way. Maybe I
will have a chance to get out and roam around a little bit. :-)

It might be a nice day.

Good luck to all the folks making their way do visit the Daryls. You will
need it. Dont forget the Phone a friend numbers. :-)

Merry New years to everyone. I am working on my NY resolutions but havent
gotten around to them yet.  Best summed up with...
http://www.pickledbeast.com/pcs/songs/motivational_problem.mp3

glenn

At 09:40 AM 12/30/2004, Bernie wrote:

>-
>   I'm planning on doing the following caches New Years Eve in the following
>order.
>KF6D
>H90K
>BB6B
>JBFJ
>ECC
>KKQH
>GAPW
>G6E9
>HJM1
>
>    I would love to have some company.  If interested meet me at the first
>cache at 8AM or join in down the road. My cell phone 636-485-3615. Post if
>interested.
>   I will quit caching around 3PM so I can be back home at a reasonable hour
>to rest up for the evenings celebration.   Bernie Happykraut

Subject field