[GeoStL] Re: Alton Geocacher / Newspaper Article

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:34:46 -0500

-
According to the journalist, "We typically like to do stories on people
within our readership -- it also includes Grafton, Godfrey, Edwardsville,
Marysville, Glen Carbon as well as up to Carlinville so it's a fairly wide
swathe of five counties." Would that expanded list of cities include any
prominent geocachers?

Regards,

Zeke (ZLA)