[GeoStL] Re: Almost MOGA

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 22:58:14 -0500

Well, Jim managed to get off the list. We wish him well and hope he comes back.

Having a funny prankster friend will not get someone on this list. Remember, it is a response and challenge sort of sign up. it took two steps to get onto the list. He managed to do them both without any trouble.

jvandruten@xxxxxxxx subscribed to list geocaching
Command came from: jvandruten@xxxxxxxxx

On Aug 10, 2008, at 9:24 PM, Gale R. Nie wrote:

Jim vandruten wrote:
Ok then, go to this page and put your email in the box, choose unsubscribe from the drop down menu and click on submit.

http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=11

Not sure how you got subscribed unless you have a friend with a sense of humor. It's been nice meeting you.

Dear the Jones Crew,

I don't seem to have

At the top of each notice I receive I see the following:
 You're subscribed to this mailing list. Unsubscribe
I would suggest trying that.

at the top of my emails.

Help me please. I am not even sure how I got on this list as I live in Duluth.

Jim

Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 20:56:35 -0500
From: jvandruten@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Almost MOGA

How do I get unsubscribed to this?

Thanks in advance,
JIm

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 6:53 PM, <Ldscts@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I found GCmoga on June 8 2005 In Russel,KS
IBEW RET Larry

In a message dated 8/9/2008 11:52:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time, alindb01@xxxxxxx writes:
I found this one while overnighting at Russel, KS.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=a7d34977-8a97-4835-9b80-72b33aaf3db6

Wayne

Reveal your inner athlete and share it with friends on Windows Live. Share now!

Glenn