[GeoSTL] Re: Alien Technology needed!!!

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:25:21 -0500

I wonder if this guy ever got home. I guess his spaceship brokedown on a
caching mission.

gln

Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 18:03:37 +0200
From: tmaggart@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Alien Technology needed!!! uSn56dlpiXeZCfVpadk=

Hello,
If you are a Time Traveler from Dimension D1263GT10, year 2008 or Dimension
D2044GT5, year 2432 and or in possession of the Dimensional Warp Generator
wrist watch, the Carbon Copy Replica model #52 4350 series or similar
technology I need your help! My entire life and health has been messed with
by evil beings! I simply need the safest method of transferring my
consciousness or returning to my younger self with my current mind/memory.
I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can help me, I'd would
prefer someone with access to teleportation as well as a variety different
types of time travel. This is not a joke! I am serious! Please send a
separate
email to me at: Robbyyy1@xxxxxxx if you can help! Thanks

SHAgQNocOtVSLzkIJYRXH

Bestellung Verkaufsunterlagen von Ihrer Website.
Diese wurde aufgegeben von
 (tmaggart@xxxxxxxxxxx) am Samstag, Juli 13, 2002 um 18:03:31

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.