[GeoStL] Re: Al Foster Bike ride/caching -- Any interest?

  • From: Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 19:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

-
Zombie Dogs do sound great.  Dan may know more about
the cooking locations on the trail.

It looks like the 21st will be the date.  I just
noticed that the 14th is one of the GPS classes so
that may knock some people out.

I am thinking about meeting at the Sherman Beach Trail
Head around 9:30 Saturday April 21 and biking to the
Glencoe Trail Head and then returning to the Sherman
Beach Trailhead.  Does anyone know if you can bike up
Zombie Road from the trail, so we can grab some of
those caches?

Jeff

--- mariel leggett <mariel.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

=== message truncated ===