[GeoStL] Aggets group cache hunt

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:59:24 -0600

What started out as a cache trip to the 2 Aggets caches with A&W developed into
a group cache hunt. Brawny Bear, Bridget & Scout, A&W, K-Team (Kevin),
Goshhawk, Happykraut, Leroy, Rocksusan, and Myotis. I_Wear_Square_Pants also
showed up at the commuter lot at 9AM to join our group hunt.

By the time we got parked and started on our way, the sun was starting to peak
out and the drizzle quit, making for another perfect fall caching day. We
walked just over 5 miles, which included a few short side trips, and walked
most of the new Al foster trail (much like the KATY Trail), which starts at the
Glencoe mini RR and ends at the parking lot in Sherman. Eventually this will
connect with the trail at Castlewood on the East and Rt. 66 park on the West.

The link below is from our outing today.

Rich

http://adobe.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b356660a6556