[GeoStL] Re: After Class Caching

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:46:05 -0600

-
We MUST be out of the library by 9PM, or it will cost another $15 for each 5
Minutes (or something like that). That is to pay for having the staff stay
after hours to clean up. You can be assured we WILL be out by 9, and the
actual scheduled meeting end is 8:30 to allow for slow walkers out of the
building :-)

Hopefully the park didn't suffer too much damage with the ice storm, but it
shouldn't be very crowded tonight either. And I think the idea of very warm
clothes is a good idea too.