[GeoStL] Re: Advice, suggestions, handouts - Caching with New Girl Scouts

  • From: Mary Beth Gianoli <marybeth.gianoli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:47:17 -0600

Owen,

Depending on when you do this, you might be able to get some other SLAGA
members to volunteer. I know WalkingSticSTL (nancy) is very involved in
scouting as is Nan-d1955. I am not involved in scouting but would be
willing to help if there is nothing else on the calendar that day.

-mb

--
We could learn a lot from crayons:
some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and