[GeoStL] Re: Adopt or Archive?

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:14:14 -0600

-
Andy,

I'm really sorry to hear things haven't been working out for you.  Your
caches are a little too far away from me to adopt.

I hope that the move to Florida will do you a world of good.  Sometimes a
change of scenery is just what the soul needs.  I think we only cached
together once or twice but it was lots of fun, and I enjoyed emailing back
and forth, too.  Of course, the miracle of the internet means that you don't
have to lose touch completely.  Why don't you stay on the newsgroup after
you move so you can let us know how you are and how the caching is down
there. And of course we want to hear any alligator stories you may have!

If you have time before you move maybe we could do a "Ciao Andy"  group
hunt.  Just let us know.  And don't forget to pack the sunscreen.

Susan