[GeoStL] Additional Waypoints in GSAK

  • From: "Bart Cross" <bartcross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:00:39 -0500

-
I was wondering how others manage additional waypoints for caches. For
example, if you are working on a multi-cache and have some of the waypoints
and are going to come back later to finish the cache where do you store the
info? I use GSAK and ideally I would like to store them in there in a
meaningful location (other than just in the notes). Currently I just add a
new waypoint but that is beginning to become cluttered.

I don't think that these are really child waypoints as they are not part of
the gc.com website. Any advice would be appreciated.

Bart (bartindesperes)