[GeoStL] Re: ATTENTION ALL ST. CHARLES COUNTY PARKS CACHES NEW REGULATIONS IMPOSED IMMEDIATLY

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:43:26 -0500

Yes, please clarify. This is JUST county parks, not parks that are in the
county of St. Charles. Correct? I have a cache in a  St. Charles city park
that doesn't meet these very strict requirements.

I too think this is ridiculous!! These guidelines are far worse than what
the STATE requires of us! I think they need to take a look at the State Park
guidelines, if not the St. Louis County guidelines which are much more
reasonable.

Oh well, I guess all those people who complained about St. Charles caches
won't have much to complain about now.

Jen