[GeoStL] ADMINISTRATIVE NOTE

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:41:55 -0600

-
This newslist will occasionally throw off various errors. The error messages never make it to the list but I am notified of the error and the person creating the "bounce error" will get the offending email back with the reason that the message was rejected.

Lately  the error has been "Message exceeded allowed body size".

What this usually means is that several messages have been answered back and forth and the message size has now grown to some unacceptable size. What you need to do to solve that is to trim off several of the previous posts and only include what is relevant to your answer and resend your post. Most of the time it is not relevant to include the last 5 responses along with your new response.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.