[GeoSTL] ADMIN: New email subject tag and new website

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "St. Louis Geocachers Association" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 08:32:14 -0500

I have changed the email subject tag on the email list from [STL Geocaching]
to [GeoStL] to coincide with our new web domain name. It may affect you
email filters if you are sorting mail to a separate folder based on that
tag.

Soon, we will have a full featured, real deal website with our own domain
name.  In the works with MANY new additions and functions.

When The new site is ready, I will switch over and change the reminder Link
at the bottom of our emails.

Our WebPage!   //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info.
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"