[GeoStL] Re: A warm Florida Merry Christmas

  • From: "Barbara Kryvko" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 19:01:47 -0600

Your lucky that it was just vinegar.
http://www.jellyfishfacts.net/urine-on-jellyfish-sting.html

Barbara

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob TheCacher
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 6:15 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: A warm Florida Merry Christmas

  Caches of course!  Went snorkeling today with my daughter.  Got stung about
50 times by jelly fish.  The boat parked over a reef, but the jelly fish are
residents too.  So we dove into a clan of them.  Got stung getting in and a lot
of stings while getting out (they float right up to you and try to eat you).
The boat captain sprayed me, and others, with vinegar.  I got back to the boat
dock smelling like a salad.  I guess I'm a jelly fish magnet.

  Going to Key West tomorrow.
  Bob
  BBD1

  Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 23:11:17 -0800