[GeoStL] Re: A warm Florida Merry Christmas

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 18:15:13 -0600

Caches of course!  Went snorkeling today with my daughter.  Got stung about 50
times by jelly fish.  The boat parked over a reef, but the jelly fish are
residents too.  So we dove into a clan of them.  Got stung getting in and a lot
of stings while getting out (they float right up to you and try to eat you).
The boat captain sprayed me, and others, with vinegar.  I got back to the boat
dock smelling like a salad.  I guess I'm a jelly fish magnet. Going to Key West
tomorrow.Bob BBD1
 Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 23:11:17 -0800
From: tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: A warm Florida Merry Christmas