[GeoStL] Re: A warm Florida Merry Christmas

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 20:37:26 -0600

No, No, No, I'm not the kind of guy that likes a female boat captain urinating
on my jellyfish bites.  She did a great job with the vinegar bottle.  Now
Bernie might have a different outlook on the cure method. Jellyfish stings are
still there, but the pain has subsided considerably.  Rum drinks seem to help
cure the stings.  Today I went from Marathon Key to Key West and found 16
caches with one DNF.  I'll live with that.  82 degrees and mostly sunny today.
Tomorrow it's suppose to really cool off to 75 degrees.  What am I going to
do?Bob PrattBBD1
 .