[GeoStL] Re: A suggestion for future 101's (and any other introductory events) and a question too.

  • From: "Tim & Pam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 06:39:38 -0500

Sara we are glad you had a good time! I think your idea about us wearing
name tags is a good one. You will meet a lot of people helping/attending
next years event at Meramec State Park.

You should log the event one time for attending and then for how many of the
three caches you found. If you found the micro and the ammo box log it a
total of three times, if you found all three caches log it four times. Does
that make sense!

Tim
(Tim, Pam & Molly)