[GeoStL] Re: A qestion for the entire group

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 08:07:18 -0600

-
Eric,
        My wife, Bridget, who now has an account, Bridge w/a T, has been
with me on many hunts. She has even found quite a few including some she has
never been to - such as Cruisin by RGS :-) . When she finally got around to
creating an account and joining SLAGA, we sat down and went through each
cache hunt we have been on together. She logged all those with the dates
from my logs. Of course she hasn't logged Cruisin because she hasn't been
there physically but it embarrasses me that she knew exactly where it was
just by listening to the description..

I think it is perfectly acceptable for your Dad to log all the hunts he has
been on. I lost my father when I was 18. You are truly blessed to have a
father who shares in your same interest. As BruceS has shared his closeness
with his father it makes me wonder if my son and myself will have similar
experiences.

Log away!

Mike

"Insert tagline here"