[GeoStL] A qestion for the entire group

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:01:31 -0600

-

I gave my dad my old gps tonight & he signed up for a geocaching account!!! :-)
My question is this: He accompanied me on several finds in the St. Charles area
last weekend & I was wondering if it would be permissible for him to log them as
finds. I realize that he was not yet signed up but, he did assist in the search
&
even found one of them himself. What are your opinions on this matter?

Thanks & God bless!

Eric

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA