[GeoStL] Re: A note to my geobuddies...

  • From: Mike Griffin <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 10:53:00 -0500

Susan, best of luck. I have several things I have to live with and some will
never get better (diabetes and hemochromatosis) I am glad there is a recovery
period although slow, it will improve. You also know anyone here will help out
any way they can.

Hope to see you at the picnic.

Mike Griffin
Delivery Manager