[GeoStL] Re: A new high!

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 19:26:42 -0500

-
Kinda breezy??????

K-Team and I did it and we camped in the park.  The wind was blowing so hard
we barely got our tents up.  It was also much colder than I was prepared
for.  So we had a rough (and short) night!  But you are right it is a very
neat spot.  When I got to the summit, I yelled, "Arkansas I am looking down
on you!"

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

from this